Whether your utility costs seem to be increasing, your furnace does not seem to be keeping your home as warm as it should, or your system breaks down on a frequent basis, there are several benefits of a furnace tune-up including:
- Increased comfort. When dust and dirt build up on the components of your furnace, it can affect comfort due to the fact flames may not burn as hot as they should. Our highly skilled technicians will thoroughly clean your entire heating system including the burners, giving you peace of mind knowing your furnace will perform efficiently throughout the winter season.
- Increased lifespan. Purchasing a new furnace is costly; as with most other equipment, regular maintenance and care increase your furnace lifespan. From performing a thorough inspection to furnace cleaning and oil, our technicians will take care of every detail to help ensure your furnace lasts for as long as possible.
- Money and energy savings. When your furnace is clean, it uses substantially less energy and performs efficiently. This is important to many Ann Arbor homeowners who want to reduce their carbon footprints while enjoying greater comfort and money savings.
- Avoid breakdowns. When your furnace is not regularly maintained, it results in breakdowns and the need for more frequent repairs. Having your furnace cleaned every year will ensure no failures during the winter season, and fewer repairs.
In addition to furnace cleaning and making necessary adjustments, our technicians routinely check:
• Supply air system
• Carbon monoxide detector
• Hazards that could potentially block airflow
• Proper venting of exhaust vent
• Thermostat operation
• Air filters
• Flame & ignition sensor components
• Proper air and gas mixture for combustion
• Furnace wiring
• Fan belts, safety devices, limit control, gas valve operation, pilots and much more