Sewer Camera Inspections in Dexter, Michigan
Using a sewer camera allows the plumbing experts at Haley Mechanical to look inside your pipes and take a more targeted approach to fixing the problem. These targeted video inspections can help us to understand the interior of your pipes and more easily diagnose any upcoming issues.
Sewer camera inspections can be used in many different situations to gain a more complete understanding of what’s happening within the pipes of your home.
Pipe Troubles? Do More than Take Our Word For It
If one of the Haley Mechanical plumbing experts tells you that you have a blockage in the pipes of your Ann Arbor area home, we can also show you on a sewer pipe camera. We can run a camera pretty much through the entire length of your sewer line.
Our technicians can then tell you about any of the findings, and what you may need to know, in order to better care for your sewer line down the road. This can help you prevent backups that can leave raw sewage on the floor, causing damage, and a need for remediation.
Whatever your situation, you can remove guesswork from the equation when our plumbing technicians conduct a sewer camera inspection to view the inside of your sewer line. Contact Haley Mechanical today and ask about our sewer cameras.
Reasons You Might Need a Sewer Inspection
Your plumbing system is mostly self-sufficient, but when it needs work, a sewer camera can help for plumbers to precisely understand the situation. Below are some situations that may call for a sewer camera inspection from Haley Mechanical.
- A cautionary measure for those who own older homes – If you own an older home and you are unsure of the condition of the sewer line, a pipe camera inspection can help. It can also help in a home inspection situation, before you purchase the home. Knowing that there are blockages can help you understand what you’ll need to treat in order to prevent an emergency situation later on.
- Before the remodel – It’s important to understand the capacity of your current plumbing system before you remodel. A sewer camera inspection can give you an idea what it looks like, so that you can make more informed decisions regarding the remodel.
- Post Backup – If you’ve had a sewer backup indoors, or experienced standing water in your yard above the sewer line, it may be time to see what’s down there. A sewer camera can help with preventative maintenance, so that you don’t have to undergo the same type of situation again.
- To Understand the System – In addition to blockages, a sewer camera inspection can tell you about the integrity of the system, or if there are any cracks to worry about. It can tell you if there is any root intrusion, or what type of wear and tear the system may be prone to later on.
- Lost item retrieval – Sometimes important items that weren’t meant to go down the drain make their way down there. A sewer camera could help a plumber to locate a wedding ring that fell down the bathroom sink, for example.
Get in Touch
Prefer email? Send us a message about your project or repair and we'll get back with you shortly.